Wanted: Event Manager
The Event Manager is an integral member of the Leadership Team for SheSpeaks 2016. They work with the founder to recruit and oversee team leaders that manage all of the roles
happening on the day of the event. The Event Manager will take the lead in managing the team through the following aspects:
- Work with the founder to recruit and oversee team leaders that manage all of the roles happening on the day. The Event Manager will take the lead in managing the team.
- The Stage – content production, stage management, technology, and video
- The Guests – promotions, ticketing, social media, registration, the experience of the night
- Sponsors – acquiring sponsorships and vendors. Integral to the role is helping to create the “SheSpeaks experience! Everything the guests experience from the minute they arrive at the venue.
- Provide strategic leadership for the development, planning and implementation of the event. Overseeing all aspects to ensure a seamless event.
- Work with the Planning Leadership Team to envision, design and create the themes and content for SheSpeaks 2016
- Provide leadership to the Planning team and delegate tasks as necessary
- Assist in recruiting and managing volunteers for their assignments.
- Work closely with SheSpeaks founder and Team Leaders communicating regularly about all aspects of the event.
- Commit to the event from the beginning planning to the completion and evaluation of the event. Meetings will be in person and virtual, approximately 2 times per month leading up to the event then weekly as necessary in the 2 months prior to the event.
- This is a profit sharing, non-salary/upfront paying role. The better the event, the more you stand to make.